Why Accent Interiors
Accent Interiors is a long established company
supplying kitchens to the industry and to customers. Our reputation
speaks for us.
We allow suppliers and allow homeowners alike
to buy the highest quality German designer kitchens at the best
possible price without sacrificing quality or service.
Why come to us
- All our kitchens are produced individually for you and
to your own specification
- All carcasses are glued & dowelled and all kitchens
are delivered rigid – except for any that might be
too big to go through your doorways!
- To accommodate the different heights of our different
customers, we are able to offer standard base units in two
basic heights and 4 plinth heights! Many of these units
are also available in three depths and up to 1200mm long.
- These are complemented by wall units in 5 different heights
– all of which are deep enough to accommodate dinner
- 5. Naturally, this vast choice of sizes is completed by
6 different heights of tall housings!
- AND if this is not enough for your needs, just ask –
we can probably make it – and for only a very nominal
- Our carcasses are truly colour co-ordinated with sides
& front edges in your choice of colour at NO EXTRA CHARGE.
- Soft close is naturally standard on all doors & drawers
- and power-close is available should you wish.
- Even with all these advantages, our prices are amazingly
low and we guarantee to be competitive against any genuine
like for like quote.
- Surveys are carried out at a time to suit you –
no pushy salesman will call – you will NOT be offered
a “fabulous” discount to sign on the night –
and full 3D computer generated plans will be provided at
no charge and with no obligation.
- You will have direct contact details for your designer
- home, mobile & fax numbers together with e-mail address.
- Our German suppliers have been producing kitchens for
over 100 years now and our British suppliers for over 25.
- We are happy to provide all this service on a design &
supply only basis if you wish or to provide a full design,
supply & fit service.
- All gas work is carried out by registered “Gas Safe”
- Any new electrical work will be carried out to the latest
specifications and covered by a Part P Certificate.
- This is a family run business with over 35 years experience
in kitchens of all levels of luxury from £1,000 to
£50,000 and kitchen contracts of over £1 million.